The Maui Jersey shirt is made of Italian stretch nylon fabric.
It is printed with digital technology for an exceptional printing yield, and one that is much higher than the sublimation printing commonly used in cycling garments.
The digital printing takes place at low temperatures and maintains the opaque and natural appearance of the fabrics.
The Maui pattern is a historical Hawaiian print from the Como textile archives.
– Lightweight, breathable
– Maximum comfort and anti-odour properties
– Shirt in fine Italian stretch jersey
– Fabric printed with low-temperature digital technology
– Roomy back pockets
– Slots for the passage of earpiece wires inside the shirt
– Reflective bands on the back
– Waterproof zippered pocket for valuables and practical pump-holder mesh